| 微信 : ozyoyodotcom 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问 | 开启辅助访问 DIY

欢迎扫描左侧二维码, 加入【 求职招工 】官方群

讨论各类【 求职招工 】有关的信息

收藏 添加我帮您拉进群

楼主: Kydie
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[other] Accounting Training & Internship (Sydney & Brisbane)

[复制链接]
paopao 发表于 2011-9-7 15:10:09
Hi Kydie,

Thanks for the reference letter that you have sent to me and I appreciate your assistance & support given for me to complete the course so fast. Also I would like to give my gratitude and appreciation towards Coco for her best courage and guidance given towards this course.

I will definetly inform you about my job hunting progress and also will post some more interview queries that I came across in the interviews. I will keep in touch with you.

Thanks again & have a nice afternoon,

Shalika
paopao 发表于 2011-9-20 17:00:55
Hi Coco,
How are you? Really want to share this exciting moment with you.finally i got job offer from company i applied for the role of Accounts Officer.starting work there from Monday.
want to thank you for everything,your training,your guidance,your support and reference check.i am sending you my interview detail so it can help other trainees as well.

i had one phone interview,two face to face interview and finally they said me to come for trial approximately for 2 hours.

Ist round was phone interview

1.How long u been doing internship at Florian?

2.what do you do there?

3.Do you have admin experience as well?

and she said if i will be successful for next stage i will get call in next 24 hours.Finally i successful and went for face to face interview.

2nd round with Business operational Manager.

1.Tell me about your self.

2.Tell me about your internship in Florian.

3.What do you do on daily basis?

4.where you used to work before?

5.She asked me some personal questions like my background,how long you been here.

6.Any question for me.

then she told me about company and my role,and said Senior Accountant is on holiday coming back next week,so when you can come for another interview with her in next week?

3rd round with Sr. Accountant

1.Again whats you do in your current intern role?

2.What is cost center analysis?

3.How do you handle pressure?

4.whats your expectation from this role?

5.few questions from my previous job.

Finally she said you are amazing can you come for trial (they wanted to see how comfortable i am with this role) and  after Trial they said they have few more candidates and they will let me know by tomorrow and  next morning finally they said we  are going to check your references.And finally offered me job.Guys it took my 2 weeks quite long time from first round to final trial.it looks funny now but that time i was nervous,but Coco was there for me,she said if i need help i can ring her any time,soooooooo supportive.

Many Many thanks Coco.

I will come and see you,want to thank you personally.

Regards,           

Amita Narwal
paopao 发表于 2011-10-11 16:09:26
Accounting training and internship!!!!
paopao 发表于 2011-10-13 14:48:59
Great news!!!

Florian Accounting has created an Interview Tigs Blog,

http://florianaccounting.blog.com/

Welcome to post your interview questions and we will come back with a suggested answer so everyone can benefit from that.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表招工【布里斯班】 发表招工【黄金海岸】
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号