中士

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
黑神牙膏 发表于 2010-2-25 05:14:44
1237 5

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

12月递的申请,结果到上周才发现offer在email里...所以时间比较紧了

首先,本来是想去读Master of Business 里的 International Business,结果说GPA不够(往事不堪回首...)让我去读一个Graduate Diploma in Business program. 学校问过说没事照着读吧,但心里还是想通过大家确认一下这课程和原来的到底有什么分别。

然后是选课,本来递申请的时候选好了一些课,但现在对于这个Graduate Diploma in Business program很迷茫,不知道该怎么选...myis里好像没提供什么信息(或者我没找到),看看那位前辈有什么建议无私地分享一下?

最后是关于住宿,一般在st lucia上课,那里租房比较合算?

这里先谢谢了

ps:  有没有人是2010 sem1 读Graduate Diploma in Business program的?预先认识一下 :)

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
cooldog_0125 发表于 2010-2-26 11:58:21
楼主我发现我和你居然是同一情况,我也要求读Graduate Diploma in Business program,我现在还在国内,我的QQ是50885300,可以加QQ一起探讨下吗
luketheminer 发表于 2010-2-25 13:04:17
GPA 4.75? Piece of cake, as long as you come to uni for every lecture, and study at your spare time occasionally.

Regarding to living, I personally perfer Indooroopilly. Here are some reasons.
1. St lucia is close to uni? YES or NO. It is close to uni physically, but it is most likely to take you 15 mins walking to uni. If you like to walk and climbing hills, off you go.
2. Then about shopping, you will have to catch a bus or drive to toowong for grocery shopping. If you don't have a car, sorry mate, but you are crewed. There is a grocery shop in St lucia, but the price and the quality may upset you.
3. Then rent is really over priced, you might expect to pay $150 for a single room, which not even have a ceiling fan.It is really ridiculous.
4. There could be quite noisy sometime depands on who your neibournes are. This is because most young uni students live there, and like to have party during weekend. That freaks me out, cos I have sleeping disorder. Police car does patrol around St Lucia, but doesn't really help.
5. Some people says toowong is better. Well, it is closer to city, but what for? If you can get all your needs at your door steps. Why bother go to city from time to time? In addtion, you still have to pay for the bus ticket or parking fees. I found the shopping center in Toowong is too small.  
6. Bus ticket cost has been modified, if you live in Indooroopilly, and using a go card, the cost is the same as if you catch a bus in St lucia to uni.

Why bother living in St Lucia? I really don't see the point.
I have been in Brizzy for 6 years, and living in St Lucia was my worst nightmare.
地板
Mr.Yuan 发表于 2010-2-25 12:01:53
放心读吧 只要你读了两个学期 就是说GP毕业后的GPA能够达到4.75以上 就能继续多读一个学期 申请master 那么最后拿的学位是一样的.

如果你有信心拿到4.75以上的话 选棵就直接按照master of business的来选就可以了.
板凳
至尊小熊猫 发表于 2010-2-25 08:19:38
Semester 1已经开学了,你在哪儿呢?Graduate Diploma in Business program是没有硕士学位的。Diploma国内是不承认的
沙发
 楼主| 黑神牙膏 发表于 2010-2-25 05:15:36
另外,UQ里面有什么华人学生社群吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号