| 微信 : ozyoyodotcom 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问 | 开启辅助访问 DIY
服务信息
楼主: acc-vision
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[贷款服务] Vision Accounting Firm 会计培训,实习; 会计服务;购房银行贷款

[复制链接]
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-10-19 08:40:39
Good morning all,

Please join me in congratulating Crystal and Selena secured collection officer roles in same company.

Trainees of Vision Accounting might still remember that in the first training session, Accounts Receivable, I mentioned Collection officer role is not really a good start for your career because there is not much accounting skills involved. The reason I recommended them to take the offers because the employer said within their company they did promote their collection officers to finance roles. And collection responsibilities will be a big challenge for them. If they can perform well, it’s definitely approval of their communication skills.

Selena was surprised she could secure the position as she wasn’t interested in this role at the beginning. She only would go for the interview to accumulate her interview skills. She wasn’t nervous at all. That’s why the interview went smoothly and easily.

I did expect Crystal and Selena would kick start their accounting career shortly after the training course because both of them are serious for the course. They could do their homework properly and brought questions in. I never doubt about their practical skills.  

Wish them all the best and if anyone is taking interview or has worked in accounting position, please let me know. I appreciate if you can share your experience with us.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-10-19 08:49:26
Hi all,
As you might know, Crystal and Selena have started to work as their collection officers.
When I did reference check, the lady mentioned about their previous experience as sales. If you have part-time, non-accounting related experience before, please quote them in. Also, people have achievements in other areas as hobby, please add in your resume as well. You never know what employers are interested in. We will help you to polish your experience so that it will guarantee you interview opportunities.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Cheers,
Rachel Hao
0451 944 868
www.visionaccounting.com.au
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-10-19 08:50:01
本帖最后由 acc-vision 于 2012-10-19 08:50 编辑

Hi all,

People always enquired how to kick start their accounting career. I would say first is about practical skills, second is about reference on your resume, last is good timing.

In accounting job market, usually February and July are peak time. However, are you ready for the coming opportunities? Have you got your practical skills and reference?

Vision Accounting is organizing the last round of training course before December holiday. If you are still struggling with job searching with no response after you apply for jobs, please consider to spend some time to improve your practical skills.

Below is the training course list:

Bookkeeping

Session 1: AP

•Accounts payable control procedures in a corporate environment.
•Practical skills required for accounts payable officer – batching, matching, coding tax invoices.
•Data processing in MYOB.
•Organize payment with M-Power function of MYOB.
Session 2: AR

•Accounts receivable control procedures in a corporate environment.
•Sales processing in MYOB.
•Payment collection.
Session 3: Reconciliation.

•Credit card reconciliation
•Bank reconciliation
Session 4: Payroll

•Payroll.
•Superannuation.
•PAYG withholding tax.
•Payroll tax processing.
•Employee termination.
Session 5: BAS

•GST reconciliation.
•BAS.
•IAS processing.
•GST clearing journals after BAS lodgement.
Assistant Accountant

Session 1: FAR Management

•Fixed asset allocation.
•Fixed assets register updating.
•Fixed assets disposal.
•Journal processing.
•Fixed assets related accounts reconciliation.
Session 2: Prepayment and accrual

•Prepayment- prepayment reorganization, spread sheet updating, journal processing.
•Accrual – accrual journals and reconciliation.
Session 3: Other Balance sheet item reconciliation

•Other Balance sheet items reconciliation – GST, PAYG and superannuation.
Session 4: Reports analysis, foreign currency transactions and intercompany transactions

•Profit & loss report analysis.
•Foreign currency gain and loss.
•Intercompany transactions.
Session 5: Budgeting and forecast, cash flow forecasting and planning and audit assistance

•Budgeting and forecast.
•Cash flow forecasting and planning.
•Audi assistance.
Assistant Management Accountant

Session 1: Inventory control procedures

•Set up SKU and inventory items in system.
•Inventory purchase and sales processing.
•Inventory reports analysis.
Session 2: Inventory related accounts management and reconciliation

•Inventory accounts reconciliation.
•Inventory adjustment and revaluation.
•COGS accounts management.
Business services/ Public practice

•ATO Payment Analysis
•BAS Reporting & Practice
•Basic Double Entry Theory & Practice
•Partnership Accounts & Tax Return
•Advanced Double Entry Adjustment, Reconciliation & Practice
•Company Accounts & Tax Return
•Division 7A issues and Case Analysis + Practice
•FBT Calculation & FBT Return & Practice
•Franking System & Practice
•GST analysis & Practice & Annual GST Return
•Trust Accounts & Tax Return
•Capital Gains Calculation and Treatment on Various entities
•Basic Individual Tax Return
•Comprehensive Individual Tax Return
•Group Structure Accounts & Tax
•Basic Tax Planning
•Resume & interview guidance

Note: the list above includes all courses we provide. For your individual schedule, please refer to the course you enrolled.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0451 944 868.

Rachel Hao

Vision Accounting

www.visionaccounting.com.au

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-11-14 22:01:18
Hi all,

Good news from three of our trainees in last couple of weeks.

Michelle secured a graduate position in an accounting firm. She just finished her training in one week and only went through two interviews. Well done. She has started her job last week. Michelle said the interview was in a casual way.  The reference check was quite straight forward. The employer only asked how is her technical skills, computer literacy and if she can work under less supervision.

J.J. will start to work in a family business on Monday. Like Michelle, J.J. hasn't been waiting for too long to secure the position since she finished the training, maybe about one to two weeks. I still remember how stressful she was for her job searching when she first started the training as she has been graduated for almost one year. But good thing for her was she could learn from mistakes of interviews she has been through. She knew she couldn't secure a position because she was lack of solid technical skills. So she did work hard to achieve those skills through the training. The first round face to face interview took her 2 hours and second one even about 4 hours. Without solid technical skills and good communication skills, she wouldn't secure the position.

From J.J.’s experience, if you have been through some interviews, please summarize the reasons why you can’t be successful. Please do not tell me the only reason is you are not lucky. We can’t rely on luckiness.

Crystal has secured an Assistant Accountant role. You might know actually Crystal did get a collection officer role a couple weeks ago. However, after that she got this interview and she nailed the position. Obviously, AA position is a lot better than the collection officer as there will be a big challenge and improvement for her skills, at the same time, a step up of her career. I am so happy and proud of her achievement. She is one of the most impressive trainees of Vision Accounting. On top of her high GPA and good communication skills, she is passionate about what she is working on and appreciated other’s suggestions.

Interviews are all about showing your skills and personality. You need to work out how you impress the interviewers. We can sharp up our skills through intensive practical training and practice. In terms of personality, firm hand shaking, confident tone when you talk, and a warm nice smile might help.

Please join me in congratulating those girls again and wish them all the best for their career.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-11-19 07:04:43
Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating Selena secured an assistant accountant role in a mining company.

She actually got a collection officer role a couple weeks ago. She resigned from this position after one week she stared as she clearly knew this role wasn’t the one she wanted. Then she concentrated on searching jobs which were more accounting skills involved. She did it! Her experience proved again, if you put up your mind on it, you can achieve it.

Selena is such a brave girl and with that, she did work hard towards her goal.

We all wish her best for her career.

Below she shared her job searching experience with us. Many thanks to her. Please take time to read her email.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Interview feedback
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:25:34 +1000
To: <[email protected]>

Hi Rachel,

I've already successfully secured a accounting role with a mining company and starting the new job on the following Monday. I would like to say big thank you to you and I do appreciate the time and efforts you've been puting in during the training. Without the experience you have provided to us and your hard-working, I couldn't get this job opportunity and be able to successfully secure this role. Thank you, thank you and even more...

Besides sharing this good news with you I also would like to share a bit more regarding job hunting with other students.

•Practical experience - this is a must have element for job searching. Even though you are going for a junior/graduate accountant role, you'll notice that employers are still hoping you are the one with some local experience in accounting field.

•Resume - this is the first impression you are going to leave with your prospect employer so you must get it professionally done. For those who have done a great job on your study, definitely put down your exceptional GPA which will highlight your application and leave a impressive impression to your future boss.

•Job searching on public resources - this is a leading path to your future success. I would suggest people to do this part wisely and in quanlity but not in quantity. I've always been hearing people complainting how many jobs they have been applying for each day but with nothing in return. You got to know you have to apply for the right job instead of applying for every single job posted on Seek. So you need to read the Job ads carefully and see how many skills you have matched up with job descriptions. if the percentage is over 70%, then apply. and you will have a high possibility of chance getting an interview with employers.

•Phone manners - now you possibily getting some phone calls from employers for a short telephone interview. Always ansewer the phone in a professional way and  talk with a smile on your face because your positive and up tone will convey to the other end of the wire.

•Before the interview - practice possible interview questions as many times as you can. If you have flatmates, do some role plays with them.

•During the interview - Be confident, positive and yourself. Think before you say and when you say please make sure it's in a firm tone. Don't be shy to share your personal experience during the interview and to show how much courage you have taken to make a change in your life and how hard you have been working in a different culture.

Well, above are the experience I would like to share. I wish the others all the best in their job search.

Cheers,

Selena
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-11-24 08:19:34
Hi all,

How have you been? Hope you all are well.

This email is sharing the successful job searching experience of one of our trainees, Sherry Lu. Sherry has secured a tax accountant role in a public practice firm. I am so glad she can follow her dream of career.

Sherry took the weekend training course as she worked full time in hospitality area. Even this, she could manage to finish her home work. Her commitment to the course and job searching paid her back. She secured this role not long after she finished the whole course. You might be in the same situation as her. When you complain that no one offers you opportunity, you have to think carefully how much energy and time you have spent on improving your skills and job searching? Just click “send” without putting any experience in your resume and adjusting your resume according to job requirements doesn’t secure you a job.

Sherry has been through a couple of interviews before this one. But she never failed with technical questions. The first one she didn’t perform well was about behavior questions. Good thing was she could learn from the experience and prepared behavior questions very well after this. Second one was with a small family business. She turned off the offer as she though it wasn’t the right one for her. This job was only part related to accounting. After that she nailed this tax accountant role.

Sherry will share more detailed experience with us soon.

Please join me in wishing her all the best.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-11-29 09:03:24
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVED EMAILS FROM VISION ACCOUNTING, PLEASE REPLY THIS EMAIL WITH "UNSUBSCRIBE". THANK YOU.

Hi all,

Please join me in sending many thanks to Sherry for sharing her valuable experience to us.

I appreciate she can spend time on sharing her experience to help us. It's her first week being working as a tax accountant. I can imagine how busy she is and not mention she has to suffer such long commute from work to home.

Thanks again and please try to learn from her experience.

Regards,

Rachel Hao

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: RE: interview feedback from Sherry
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:54:41 +1000
To: <[email protected]>

Dear Rachel,

Sorry to get back to you late. I signed the contract with my employer on Monday and has started working as a tax accountant in the firm. The company is keen to training me up quickly so that i have been very busy and exhausted from work everyday.

I would like to thank you very much. I appreciate a lot for your efforts that you have made to assist with my job hunting process and accounting practical skill training sessions, which have been the key reasons for me to get interview opportunities and to secure this job finally.

Additionally, my job hunting and interview experiences will be shown below to share with other students.

1.       You have to always believe that you are an experienced accountant once you have done Vision Accounting training sessions. All the skills Rachel has taught are how accountants do it in real life. Therefore, once you have known it you are experienced. I had never been questioned when I answered interview questions using course material. Instead, all the interviewers were happy with what i answered based on Rachel’s course material.

2.       You have to apply jobs every day. Opportunities may be missed out just on the day when you don’t apply. It would be great if you arrange just 30mins a day to send your CV wherever you can (focus on Seek). For those positions you are interested the most, tailor your CV a bit accordingly.

3.       You have to apply every job ads as long as they are within accounting area. Don’t be afraid if you see the requirements of the position sound high or you may not able to do it. Just send the CV through! What you can lose? Only 5 seconds! However, you may get a big surprise. The job i just got is the one i didn’t think i would even be contacted.

4.       You must dressed up very professionally when you attend an interview.  Just make yourself look as good as you can, this will show you are a candidate who will potentially  conduct tasks as good as you can.

5.       You are suggested to bring with EVIDENCE( not in your CV) which can show you are an outstanding candidate for the company. You will also need to explain why the evidence is important to show etc.

6.       You must read the job description carefully and highlight the key points. What you are going to do with this is that you project what questions would be asked during the interview. If anything related to these points wasn’t asked by the interviewers, you must find a chance to let them know you have the qualities they want. You must grab any chance to sell yourself to them, not just to answer their questions only. (Thanks very much to Rachel for helping me forecast interview questions giving me great idea of preparing it)

7.       You must send a thank you letter afterwards. I can’t addressed more how important is this. For positions especially  those require “ strong written communication skill”, this is a chance to show your written skill to the interviewer.

I wish all you guys have good luck and thanks Rachel again.

Kind regards,

Sherry

Sent: Friday, 23 November 2012 10:26 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: interview feedback from Sherry

Hi all,

How have you been? Hope you all are well.

This email is sharing the successful job searching experience of one of our trainees, Sherry Lu. Sherry has secured a tax accountant role in a public practice firm. I am so glad she can follow her dream of career.

Sherry took the weekend training course as she worked full time in hospitality area. Even this, she could manage to finish her home work. Her commitment to the course and job searching paid her back. She secured this role not long after she finished the whole course. You might be in the same situation as her. When you complain that no one offers you opportunity, you have to think carefully how much energy and time you have spent on improving your skills and job searching? Just click “send” without putting any experience in your resume and adjusting your resume according to job requirements doesn’t secure you a job.

Sherry has been through a couple of interviews before this one. But she never failed with technical questions. The first one she didn’t perform well was about behavior questions. Good thing was she could learn from the experience and prepared behavior questions very well after this. Second one was with a small family business. She turned off the offer as she though it wasn’t the right one for her. This job was only part related to accounting. After that she nailed this tax accountant role.

Sherry will share more detailed experience with us soon.

Please join me in wishing her all the best.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2793 / Virus Database: 2629/5917 - Release Date: 11/24/12

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-1-5 18:19:27
Hello all,

Hope you all had a nice Christmas.

I would like to share some good news from one of our interns, Yang. He successfully secured an invoicing coordinator role in a listed company. He will start his new position in 2013.

Yang’s international business background was one of the reasons he has secured this position. So if you have had any office working experience, even you think it’s not related to accounting, please include that information in your resume. It might still help you out.

Please join me in wishing Yang all the best for his career.

I wish you all a happy new year. If one of your New Year’s resolutions is being successful in acquiring an accounting position, and you are having difficulties with securing it, please do not hesitate to contact Vision Accounting. The latest round of training course will be commenced in middle of January 2013. Please feel free to send your enquires through email.

Below is the course list.

Bookkeeping

Session 1: AP

•Accounts payable control procedures in a corporate environment.
•Practical skills required for accounts payable officer – batching, matching, coding tax invoices.
•Data processing in MYOB.
•Organize payment with M-Power function of MYOB.
Session 2: AR

•Accounts receivable control procedures in a corporate environment.
•Sales processing in MYOB.
•Payment collection.
Session 3: Reconciliation.

•Credit card reconciliation
•Bank reconciliation
Session 4: Payroll

•Payroll.
•Superannuation.
•PAYG withholding tax.
•Payroll tax processing.
•Employee termination.
Session 5: BAS

•GST reconciliation.
•BAS.
•IAS processing.
•GST clearing journals after BAS lodgement.
Assistant Accountant

Session 1: FAR Management

•Fixed asset allocation.
•Fixed assets register updating.
•Fixed assets disposal.
•Journal processing.
•Fixed assets related accounts reconciliation.
Session 2: Prepayment and accrual

•Prepayment- prepayment reorganization, spread sheet updating, journal processing.
•Accrual – accrual journals and reconciliation.
Session 3: Other Balance sheet item reconciliation

•Other Balance sheet items reconciliation – GST, PAYG and superannuation.
Session 4: Reports analysis, foreign currency transactions and intercompany transactions

•Profit & loss report analysis.
•Foreign currency gain and loss.
•Intercompany transactions.
Session 5: Budgeting and forecast, cash flow forecasting and planning and audit assistance

•Budgeting and forecast.
•Cash flow forecasting and planning.
•Audi assistance.
Assistant Management Accountant

Session 1: Inventory control procedures

•Set up SKU and inventory items in system.
•Inventory purchase and sales processing.
•Inventory reports analysis.
Session 2: Inventory related accounts management and reconciliation

•Inventory accounts reconciliation.
•Inventory adjustment and revaluation.
•COGS accounts management.

Business services/ Public practice

•ATO Payment Analysis
•BAS Reporting & Practice
•Basic Double Entry Theory & Practice
•Partnership Accounts & Tax Return
•Advanced Double Entry Adjustment, Reconciliation & Practice
•Company Accounts & Tax Return
•Division 7A issues and Case Analysis + Practice
•FBT Calculation & FBT Return & Practice
•Franking System & Practice
•GST analysis & Practice & Annual GST Return
•Trust Accounts & Tax Return
•Capital Gains Calculation and Treatment on Various entities
•Basic Individual Tax Return
•Comprehensive Individual Tax Return
•Group Structure Accounts & Tax
•Basic Tax Planning
•Resume & interview guidance

Note: the list above includes all courses we provide. For your individual schedule, please refer to the course you enrolled.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao.

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-1-11 15:43:32
Good morning all,

This email is regarding to a career fair hloding in Brisbane shortly. Potentially, it's your job opportunity. If you have time, please register. Give it a go, you might get opportunities through it.
You need to register with
the link is http://www.thebigmeet.com.au/Home.html

Date: Monday 25th March 2013
Time: 11.00am - 2.00pm
Place: Sofitel Brisbane Central
         249 Turbot Street
         Brisbane

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-1-11 15:44:36
Hi all,

How are you? Hope you are well.

From I know most of our trainees are intended to be a CPA member. They enquired how the processes are.

CPA is conducting a seminar for those who are interested in becoming a CPA member. Here is the link:

http://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/c ... a-cpa-seminars.html

And you need to register in. Please choose your location with Event details and registration which is displayed on the right hand top corner of the page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 267287

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号