BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城

标题: sell my IPAD $400 wifi 16G [打印本页]

作者: cookielouis    时间: 2011-3-10 01:18
标题: sell my IPAD $400 wifi 16G
本帖最后由 cookielouis 于 2011-3-10 01:28 编辑

sell this iPad which i have been using half year, with original box, pc adapter,data line...NOT earphone!
1,The reason why i sell it because just tired of it...

2,notice: there is NO any  screen protector and cases, i NEVER EVER using those sucks stuffs on mobile. However, you can trust me there is no any Scratches on screen, even my iPhone4 as well,ONLY a sleeve for extra.

3,Remember: 16G memory is enough for you at that moment, cause in the initial stage of the development of iPad, there are not to much applications you can install and you might feel enough in 16G space without useless application.

4,WIFI ONLY!

5, Of couse, it have been jailbroken.

6, what is iPad?

iPad is a professional and unique pad device between mobile and laptop, it is not a REAL computer, but i can do some program on iPad like a netbook.

7,So, what dose iPad can do?

iBooks - read books with PDF files, or you can download lots of books from internet.

fantastic internet browsing experience, make lecture notes without heavy laptop, browsing OFFICE DOCUMENTATION like .doc .ppt .excel etc... even doing it.

abundant of application you can use in different area.

games- what a cool feeling you imagine that to play NFS on a 9.7 inch screen..anyway!

8. uncompetitive price, ONLY $400 !

hurry up contact me
Michael 0433 770 718 (SMS only)
作者: cookielouis    时间: 2011-3-11 23:59
UPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUUPUPUPUPU

欢迎光临 BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城 (http://sinomedia.com.au/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2