服务信息
楼主: paopao
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[会计税务] ☆Florian Partners 退税报税,会计帐务培训 悉尼,布里斯班,黄金海岸常年招生☆

[复制链接]
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-12-12 10:07:04
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-12-14 13:25:11

As the holiday season approaches, we’d like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas. May your holiday season and the new year be filled with much joy, happiness and success.

If you have any queries regarding our Accounting Training and Internship Programs or Business Services, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07 3210 0037 or 0430 827 666.
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-12-19 13:50:15

Dear Coco, Jeff and Human

I hope you are well.
My apologies for sending this email late, I have already gotten an offer from one of the big four accounting firm as an senior accountant and will start work on the 6th Jan. I would like to thank you all for your professional training which was useful to me in my job search. I would also like to thank Jeff for the interview session he had during the intensive training, it was very useful and it helped boost my confidence and Humam for always being there to answer question and help me solve problems. please see below some questions I summarized from my interview as follow:
1.    Introduce your self
2.    Introduce your study experience
3. Why choose this company and not the other big 4’s
4.    Give a scenario when you have shown leadership
5.    How would you deal with conflict in the work place
6.    describe a situation where you went above and beyond
7.    Tell me about the situation you met the strict deadline.
8.    give a scenario where you found a issues with client internal control
9.    How do you inform clients of internal control issues and successful responses
10. If you find some weakness in internal control, how can you deal with this?
I really hope the afore mentioned interview questions can help others in their interview.  Thanks again for all of your help.
Merry Christmas to you all!

Kind regards
Azuka
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2014-1-9 13:43:02
Hi Coco,
Please be informed that I have successfully secure an offer from EY Sydney for an audit role. I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all the assistance given to me during the Internship program. Special thanks to Coco for your positive feedback during the reference check.
As requested, please find below some of my relevant interview questions:
1.    What can you offer to the firm
2.   What are the challenges you face in your previous job and how do you solve it
3.    How do you deal with difficult clients
4.    Describe the process involved in audit planning
5.   How do you manage multiple datelines
6.    What is your definition of success
7.    What makes a good team player
8.    How do you manage disagreements with your superiors
9.    What do you do outside of work
10. How do you manage stress

I wish the Firm and the team all the best in your future endeavors.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
Best regards,
Aaron Tan
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2014-1-11 10:50:06
Dear Cindy

Happy New Year. Hope you doing great.Thanks for all the support you and Lee gave during the internship.I am grateful to Coco  for all the lectures. It really helped me to get better in the work culture. I have a good news to share with you all that I got a Bookkeeper job in a pty company.

I would like to share my interview experience with all of you.The Director took the interview for about half an hour to forty five minutes. He opened his computer and asked me various questions regarding Microsoft excel functions and Internal Control procedures and M YOB such as:

Do I have a good knowledge of Microsoft excel?
This is a large file how you can handle it and made it easier to read?
He showed me the sales sheet and asked me about how to calculate the average monthly sales?
As our customers are paying within 90 days. what do you think is a good practice and how you can make it better?
We are having a huge stock loss how you can help us to improve it?
How you can delete a card file from the card list which is already linked to the transaction?
what is the procedure to chase debtors?
What are the BAS due dates and how you lodge it? can we lodge it from MYOB?
Can we pay wages electronically to the employees via MYOB? Ans: Only if you are registered with the M-powered services online.
What do you know about Payroll Tax?
Which version of MYOB you are using?
How you manage your work ?
Tell me something about yourself?

I believe it help others as well.

Kind regards
Khushboo Duggad
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2014-1-18 11:46:10
Hi Coco,

Fantastic new !!! The job agent just called me and I got the job offer today. The position is Intermediate Accountant with an accounting firm in Brisbane. Thank you sooooo much. I can't express how happy I am and you've been such a great help Coco

I wanna share my interview process with the fellow interns and hope they can find their dream job soon.

So basically I have 2 interviews, first one was a phone interview with the agent, I had the chat with her for about 15 minutes. Interview questions are as following:

1. Tell me about yourself
2. What do you like and dislike about accounting
3. Why did you decide to apply for this position?
4. Have you started your CPA?
5. Why did you leave your last position?

The second face to face interview was with the manager of the firm and the job agent. Interview questions are as the following:

1. Tell me about your past experiences
2. Show me an example of your time management skill/work prioritisation
3. Show me an example of your communication skill
4. What is your long-term career goal?
5. What do you know about our company?
6. How many CPA modules have you done so far? What's the result?
7. Tell me about one of the achievements in your past work
8. What do you do in your free time?
9. Then he asks me some technical interview questions in regards to doing tax for different entities/ prepare financial report
10. Do you have any question for me ?

Please also be prepared to fail the first 2 or 3 interviews. It's a tough market out there and it's hard for everyone.  But my advice is to never give up, and have a positive attitude all the time.  Be prepared for the interview as well and remember to use work example to back up for your points in the interview. Also make sure that you know all the level 1 and tax course materials conducted by Coco well before you attend the interview.

My other advise is when you ask the interviewer questions, while they are giving you the answer, try to find something in common with their answer and discuss with them, instead of just listening to what they say. Also start your CPA asap if you haven't  because you will have the advantage over other applicants. I'm doing my third CPA module now.

Finally, I highly recommend the Interview Class conducted by Jeff, it's really helpful and all the interview questions are covered in his class. Moreover, Coco's tax class is very helpful as well.

THANKS SO MUCH COCO AND MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Best regards,
Hugh
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2014-1-25 13:05:22

Hi Coco,

Fantastic new !!! The job agent just called me and I got the job offer today. The position is Intermediate Accountant with an accounting firm in Brisbane. Thank you sooooo much. I can't express how happy I am and you've been such a great help Coco

I wanna share my interview process with the fellow interns and hope they can find their dream job soon.

So basically I have 2 interviews, first one was a phone interview with the agent, I had the chat with her for about 15 minutes. Interview questions are as following:

1. Tell me about yourself
2. What do you like and dislike about accounting
3. Why did you decide to apply for this position?
4. Have you started your CPA?
5. Why did you leave your last position?

The second face to face interview was with the manager of the firm and the job agent. Interview questions are as the following:

1. Tell me about your past experiences
2. Show me an example of your time management skill/work prioritisation
3. Show me an example of your communication skill
4. What is your long-term career goal?
5. What do you know about our company?
6. How many CPA modules have you done so far? What's the result?
7. Tell me about one of the achievements in your past work
8. What do you do in your free time?
9. Then he asks me some technical interview questions in regards to doing tax for different entities/ prepare financial report
10. Do you have any question for me ?

Please also be prepared to fail the first 2 or 3 interviews. It's a tough market out there and it's hard for everyone.  But my advice is to never give up, and have a positive attitude all the time.  Be prepared for the interview as well and remember to use work example to back up for your points in the interview. Also make sure that you know all the level 1 and tax course materials conducted by Coco well before you attend the interview.

My other advise is when you ask the interviewer questions, while they are giving you the answer, try to find something in common with their answer and discuss with them, instead of just listening to what they say. Also start your CPA asap if you haven't  because you will have the advantage over other applicants. I'm doing my third CPA module now.

Finally, I highly recommend the Interview Class conducted by Jeff, it's really helpful and all the interview questions are covered in his class. Moreover, Coco's tax class is very helpful as well.

THANKS SO MUCH COCO AND MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Best regards,
Hugh
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2014-2-8 12:35:02
Dear Cindy

Happy New Year. Hope you doing great.Thanks for all the support you and Lee gave during the internship.I am grateful to Coco for all the training. It really helped me to get better in the work culture. I have a good news to share with you all that I got a Bookkeeper job in a proprietary company.

I would like to share my interview experience with all of you.The Director took the interview for about half an hour to forty five minutes. He opened his computer and asked me various questions regarding Microsoft excel functions and Internal Control procedures and M YOB such as:

Do I have a good knowledge of Microsoft excel?
This is a large file how you can handle it and made it easier to read?
He showed me the sales sheet and asked me about how to calculate the average monthly sales?
As our customers are paying within 90 days. what do you think is a good practice and how you can make it better?
We are having a huge stock loss how you can help us to improve it?
How you can delete a card file from the card list which is already linked to the transaction?
what is the procedure to chase debtors?
What are the BAS due dates and how you lodge it? can we lodge it from MYOB?
Can we pay wages electronically to the employees via MYOB? Ans: Only if you are registered with the M-powered services online.
What do you know about Payroll Tax?
Which version of MYOB you are using?
How you manage your work ?
Tell me something about yourself?

I believe it help others as well.

Kind regards
Khushboo
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2014-2-18 15:56:02
We have answered some interview and internship related questions on our blog. They cover the below topic:
•        How to show your interest in different accounting areas in the interview;
•        Accounts Payable reconciliation related procedures
It will be really beneficial for you. If you are having the same queries in those areas, please feel free to have a look at the website.
www.florianaccounting.blog.com
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2014-2-22 12:28:26
Hi Coco,
How are you? I hope you are well. Just want to let you know that I found a new job as an Assistant Accountant in a non profit organization.
Will start next week. I can say that the training and internship program helped me to be more confident during interviews.
Wishing all the trainess to find a job that they will ejoy!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your words of encouragement! =)
All the best!
Marissa

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 221348

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号