BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城

标题: 专业雅思辅导长期招收学生 [打印本页]

作者: fuguo    时间: 2015-12-24 16:23
标题: 专业雅思辅导长期招收学生
Professional IELTS Tuition

I am an experienced IELTS teacher, and offer IELTS preparation courses, especially to those who would like to achieve higher bands. I have taken IELTS and scored 9 in speaking, listening, and reading, and 8.5 in writing. I am a PhD holder and also lecture at QUT on various subjects.

I teach small group IELTS classes or individual tuition, depending on your requirements. For prices and other details, please do not hesitate to contact me so we can discuss your specific needs.

Kind regards,
Fuguo

专业雅思辅导,尤其是想得高分的同学。专业于写作和口语,我有300多篇范文供学生练习。本人雅思成绩听力9,阅读9,写作8.5,口语9。提供专业雅思培训课程, 以及一对一的辅导。我是博士学历,工作于QUT, 教授研究生和本科生课程。如果有需要的学生请与我联系, Email: [email protected], Mobile number: 0432395208. 上课地点在 QUT Gardens Point campus.

作者: fuguo    时间: 2016-7-10 15:32
I still offer IELTS tution, so please contact me for more details if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Fuguo

作者: fuguo    时间: 2017-8-11 09:37
The majority of my students succeeded and obtained their desirable scores. I am still recruiting more students - please feel free to contact me.

欢迎光临 BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城 (http://sinomedia.com.au/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2